What is Kinesio Taping?
This taping method can be worn for 3-5 days and offers continued tissue improvement after your visit. It can be used both to relax overused muscles and to facilitate underused muscles. Elite athletes like Lance Armstrong, David Beckham, Kerri Walsh, Serena Williams, and many more have been seen wearing this tape.
What can Kinesio Tape be Used to Treat?
- Lymphoma and swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Muscle imbalance and postural modifications
- Connective tissue injuries (muscles, tendons, ligaments, and fascia)
- Scars and bruising
- Reduction of pain by taking pressure off pain receptors
Benefits over other tape?
- Can be worn for 3-5 days with continued therapeutic benefits
- Tape thickness, weight, and pattern are similar to skin, allowing for movement and skin breathability
- Offers better range of motion than stiffer tapes
- Latex free and water resistant
When to Use?
- Acute stage
- Rehabilitative stage
- Chronic conditions
- To prevent re-injury