What is Aromatherapy Massage?
Aromatherapy massage is a specialized combination of essential oils are incorporated into the massage to help the body heal and relax the mind. The essential oils are 100% pure, therapeutic grade; extracted from various plant sources including: flowers, leaves, bark, and roots.
7 Chakras Aromatherapy Massage
For the body to be at optimal health, you need balance in the 7 hierarchic chakras of energy located in successive energy vortexes of the body. These vortexes should flow synchronously with each other, not one excessively stronger, or out of balance in comparison to the others:
- Root Chakra – The red chakra located at your pubic synthesis is related to basic survival and grounding.
- Sacral Chakra – The orange chakra located at your hips is associated with family and sexuality.
- Solar Plexus – Located just above the belly button, this is the yellow chakra. Like the Sun, all else circles around it and it represents your reason for being alive – your life’s purpose.
- Heart Chakra – This green chakra coincides with giving and receiving love.
- Throat Chakra – The blue chakra is about communication and expression.
- Third Eye Chakra – The indigo chakra is located between your two eyes and corelates with intuition and foresight.
- Crown Chakra – Located at the top of your head, this purple chakra is all about spirituality.
Learn more about the 7 Chakras Aromatherapy Massage
Aromatherapy Massage Flower Mound | Flower Mound Aromatherapy Massage | 7 Chakras Aromatherapy Massage Flower Mound